All our trips and courses have been ranked according to the level of experience and fitness required. Our clientele ranges from casual nature lovers to outdoor enthusiasts, who are used to living rough and have plenty of hiking and kayaking experience.
Moln offers small-scale leave no trace tourism to wilderness areas.
..To give good service one needs experience, education and passion for the outdoors..
I have worked for
– NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School). USA.
– British National Mountain Centre - Plas y Brenin. UK.
– Jostedalen Breforarlag. A mountaineering company in Norway.
– Lofoten Folkhögskola. A school with an outdoor program in Norway.
– Nord Norska Klatterskolan. A climbing school in Lofoten Islands, Norway.
– Mountain Kingdoms and Highplaces as trek leader in Nepal and Greenland.
I have taught and lead mountain walking tours in the Nordic countries as well as Wales, Scotland, Spain, Morroco, Greenland, Nepal, Argentina, Chile, Georgia and Switzerland.
I have lead sea kayaking tours in the Nordic countries, as well as Wales, Ireland,Turkey,Croatia, Scotland, Greenland, Chile and Canada.
I hold the following qualifications
– IML (International Mountain Leader) www.baiml.org
– MIA (Mountaineering and Climbing Instructor) www.ami.org.uk
– Winter Mountain Leader (Scotland) www.mltuk.org
– Glacier Instructor (NF, Norway) www.fjellsportforum.no
– Professional Instructor Course – Mountain. National Outdoor Leadership School. NOLS. www.nols.edu
Sea kayaking & Canoeing:
– BCU level 3 sea kayak coach
– BCU 5* star sea kayak trainee.
– British Canoeing 4* star canoe leader.
– Sea Kayak Instructor. Finnish Sea Kayak Association. www.nilfinland.fi
– Rock climbing instructor (The Swedish Climbing Association)
– MIA (Mountain Instructor Award) www.mountain-training.org
– Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician. WEMT. NOLS WM www.nols.edu
– Wilderness First Responder. NOLS WM
– REC mountain first aid
– REC high altitude first aid
Leave No Trace
– Leave No Trace Master Course.